Monday 9 September 2013

The Bournemouth Supremacy (24 Exp.)


Hello.
Would you like to see my holiday slides?

Mrs Blackout and I have been away, and here are some photos that happened when that happened. Of course, as I suffer from Hipsteria Ultimata*1, these aren't normal holiday pics. And I'm sure that's no consolation, either.

Click for big.

commencement belief lensflare shine
blink aloft (i) aloft (ii) tower
retreat horizon sail dusky
trunk tile lounge aqua
swan harras nuts watcher
shore garden forest moon completion

Previous entries in this self-indulgent canon can be found here and here.
You can follow me on Instagram for this sort of stuff on a regular basis.

Now, back to the cinema…

*1 Yeah, a condition which I had ages before anybody else, actually...

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment