Wednesday 1 May 2013

Monkey.


So, here we are. This is my 500th blog post. It's sort of crept up on me, since I stopped numbering them at 280 and started writing about everything I see in the cinema. But, here we are. This isn't a song and dance, and I haven't made you anything, just recognising a landmark, and I didn't want my 500th to be just another film review (particularly as the next film I see could be bloody awful).

I'm still fumbling to find a steady format for the reviews, and I still need your feedback. I know I don't make a point of asking for your opinion, but there's a comment-box down there*1 and this is the internet.
I don't know how much more encouragement you need.


So what's coming up in the next 500? I'd like to say more silly/cool/confusing pictures and more words about Star Wars, but y'know. Those will happen when they happen. Meanwhile, if you enjoy reading the half-formed thoughts of a man who looks too deeply into action films and not deeply enough into serious drama, then you're in the right place.

Stick around. Say hello. If you like.


Mr. Harrington Jeronimo Chimpmansworth, Esq.



*1 Comments are filtered, and nameless spamming/trolling is for dicks. FYI. Be nice, be constructive, stay on topic. Y'know, like the rest of the internet doesn't.

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment