What have we learned from all this?
• Most movies are "alright"
• 3D can be done well and it can be done badly, but never makes a bad film good.
• My local five-screen Cineworld doesn't show enough new films to make a viewing-target of 100 feasible.
100 films? It hasn't been easy, and with shit like The Posession and The Darkest Hour, it hasn't all been fun, either. And the least said about music documentaries, the better.
So. With that in mind, I'm going to take it a little easier in 2013. No view-targets this year.
Not sure about the future of the film-reviews at the moment. If they do continue, the format will be changing (bottom line: they take too long to put together and don't get enough page-hits. Mercenary, but there it is).
In the meanwhile: SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CINEMA! Even if they forego showing new films by running Taken 2 for six weeks.
Six... weeks... *cries*
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.