Friday 21 December 2012

On the ninth Day of Dark Side...

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Nine bulky bullies...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Eight sand-men shrieking...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Seven vile gangsters...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Six hissing hitmen...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: FIVE - BALD - CHICKS...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Four fallen Jedi...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Three sex-pest crime-lords...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: Two foul stenches...

On the ninth Wookiee Life Day, the Dark Side gave to me: A tattooed apprentice to fear...


>> New to all this? Click for day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

>> You can see 2011's 12 Days of Star Wars at: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment