Friday 1 June 2012

Star Wars T-Shirt Friday #39

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.


#StarWarsTshirtFriday number 39.

StarWarsTshirtFriday

01 June 2012.
The only reference you will see to any manner of sport from me. Possibly ever.


This week's shirt has been added to the gallery.
You can read more about how #StarWarsTshirtFriday started here.

Also playing this week:

Tammy, who's probably going to beat me in the continuation, because I've only got one more to come in this run...
#StarWarsTshirtFriday with Tammy


DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment