Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review: Prometheus - Third-Pass

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

Prometheus poster

Prometheus (3D)
124 mins / Dir. Ridley Scott

Review #1 (Spoiler-free) here, and Review #2 (Spoilery) here.


You know the deal by now. I've been to see Prometheus again, and I don't think I'm going to get anything more out of this version of the film. I really need that extended-cut to answer some questions, and of course ask some new ones.

So I've made you a picture!

David8 from out of Prometheus

^^ Click for bigger (1072*857px, 150kb, opens in new window) ^^

6/7

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment