Tuesday 16 August 2011

210: Review - Captain America (Fourth Pass)

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

Captain America poster

Captain America (2D)
15th August 2011. Location: Cinema

...yeah, four times, what of it?

My bro-in-law was in need of a cinema-buddy, and I'm always happy to oblige. Trouble is, I said I'd post a review for every film I saw in the cinema this year, including repeat viewings.
You can read my first, second and third-pass reviews on their respective pages.

The only thing I have to add this time around:

Johann Schmidt's car.
The Hydra badge has 6 tentacles.
The bonnet of the car has 6 steel handles.
The car has 6 headlights.

It's the little details like that which keep me coming back to this film. Lovely.

[EDIT:] Oh, and hang on - if Cap's shield is made from Vibranium and absorbs vibration (hence it taking bullet/energy shots etc), how come it spangs back to him after he twats people with it? Surely it shouldn't bounce off anything?
Just a thought.
[/EDIT]

6/7

Anyway, it's finished at our local flicks now, so my next viewing will be on DVD.

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment