Saturday 26 September 2009

54: A World Without Beer: The Final Countdown

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh lanugage and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.


Well, the last month's certainly zipped by. Largely helped by the fact that I'm now used to not drinking. But fuck it, we're here now. Today is the 26th September, and on the 27th I can drink again.




It's been an interesting 100 days. I've proved to myself that I can live without beer (with the exception of my gratis days, of course). In fact, I've accomplished exactly what I set out to, and achieved exactly what I expected.

I won't be doing this again unless a doctor tells me to.

I'll be posting up a blog tomorrow in celebration of B-Day. You stay classy, internet!




DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment